Given we are a community-based ministry, we have decided to put together a more affordable and more accessible group coaching program for churches! This year as we reviewed our offerings, we also reviewed some of the most innovative strategies that we’ve worked with churches to create, combined with some of the most inventive insights we’ve gained along the way. These discoveries have introduced an exponential, “New & Next” approach for not only connecting entire congregations into community, but also for equipping them to reach their communities and beyond. These emerging coaching models are aligned with small groups, with weekend services, with the vision of the church’s pastor, and with the mission of the congregation.
Check out how we’ve been “New & Next” in the past with some of the Top 100 largest and fastest-growing churches, highlighted in our previous blog post.
This “New & Next” coaching program is designed for experienced Pastors, weekend producers and progressive church leaders wanting to know what is “New & Next” in leveraging the power of community to change how church is done. In addition, this program’s faculty will include Lifetogether’s Brett Eastman, consultants, video directors, and a panel of past churches that we’ve partnered with for some of our latest breakthroughs.
Designed for senior pastors, associate, campus pastors, and small group pastors.
- Discover proven strategies to engage 2 to 3 times your average weekend attendance online and launches groups regionally, nationally, and globally
- Discover the 4 ways to produce video curriculum that launch groups 52 weeks a year
- Create “Conversation Starters” that launch “Conversation Groups” on campus and online
- Help introduce a new publishing program where we can sell your curriculum online
- Help produce, direct, and launch a new “Conversation Service” that grows your weekend audience
- Help you to discover and develop the 12 core curriculum every church will produce in the future
- Develop a group strategy that mobilizes people to ministry and mobilizes them for missions
and MANY MORE proven and unique features, so flip through our digital catalog below!
Before you go, check out our NEW webinar below, in which our Lifetogether team of experts – Brett, Dave, and Taylor – give you an exclusive insight into our New & Next coaching program.
Here at Lifetogether, we’d love to connect with you to discover and to establish the perfect program for your church. Contact us today!